Our Nation’s Capital is a wonderful place to visit for vacation or business. If you are headed to Washington DC, my office is happy to arrange tours for you to some of the capital’s most well-known landmarks including the United States Capitol, the Library of Congress, and the White House. We may not be able to accommodate some requests due to the high volume of visitors during peak travel times.
Due to Congressional protocol, we can only accommodate tours for constituents of Texas' 33rd District. Note some tours require significant time to complete security clearances, so plan accordingly.
Federal Government Building Tours
- Self-Booking a Capitol Tour (walk-ups are welcome)
- Self-Booking a Engraving & Printing Tour (walk-ups are welcome September - February)
- Self-Booking a Kennedy Center Tour (walk-ups are welcome)
- Self-Booking a Library of Congress Tour (walk-ups are welcome)
- Planning a Supreme Court Tour (walk-ups ONLY)
- Self-Booking a Pentagon Tour (Advance booking is REQUIRED)
- Self-Booking a Voice of America Tour (Reservations recommended)