If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Residents of the 33rd Congressional District of Texas can contact me for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. Please complete the Privacy Act Release form with a signature and mail to the appropriate District Office.
Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
Military awards and commendations
- Veterans' benefits
- Social Security and Medicare benefits
- Immigration matters
- Federal worker injury compensation
- Small-business concerns
- Tax matters and the Internal Revenue Service
- HUD housing
- Federal student loans
- Military Academy applications